The other day, I wanted to try and bake something good, and I thought what about trying to bake a Banana Bread? It’s something I have never tried making, so I thought, why not try something new.
I searched for Banana recipes online, and I found this one. It’s an easy recipe to follow.
These are what you’ll need:
2 to 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup of sugar ( you can add sugar to suit your taste)
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
LET’S GET BAKING
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester ( you can use a toothpick) inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice, serve, and ENJOYY.
I actually used an Oven Toaster to bake the Banana Bread, it took about 30-40 minutes long and I set the heat to 175°C
TIP: I really prefer that the Bananas are really really ripe so that the taste of the Bananas would come out in the Banana Bread.